Teach English or learn English grammar with our fun, fast, and effective multisensory learning system! Developed as an educational game for teaching English as a Second Language (ESL), English on a Roll works for all ages and learning levels — from early childhood through adult.
What is English on a Roll?
English on a Roll is a cube-based multisensory English grammar teaching program that enables students of any level and age to master English grammar and syntax, including all verb forms. By manipulating a set of forty color-coded cubes, students build unlimited phrases and sentences, thereby learning the basics of English. Its game-like quality makes grammar fun and encourages practice. Students love it! One set of cubes can be used for up to six students at a time; for classrooms, use multiple sets of game cubes, but you’ll still need only one manual.
Who uses English on a Roll?
Teachers, tutors, volunteers, parents, and therapists use English on a Roll for teaching students ages 5 through adult in the following programs:
|English as a Second Language (ESL)||Literacy|
|Bilingual Education||Home Schooling|
|Special Education||Beginning Reading (K-5)|
Why is it effective?
English on a Roll is research-based and multisensory. The program reduces errors, encourages practice, and includes comprehensive instructor information and student exercises. Read more on the FAQ page.
• Multi-sensory learning: promotes success for English language students ages 5 through adult in ESL, ESOL, ELL, EFL, ABE, GED, Literacy, Special Education, Dyslexia, Autism, and Beginning Readers’ programs ( K-12 and adult ).
• 40 engraved, durable solid plastic cubes.
• Color-coded to promote easy recognition.
• Easy to customize with vocabulary.
• 150-page instructor manual with teaching tips, lesson plans & reproducible materials.